1. We believe that the entire Bible is inspired of God and that holy men of God “were moved by the Holy Spirit” to write the very words of Scripture, therefore, without error, and designed for our practical instruction. We believe that all scriptures center around the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ including his first and second coming.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We believe they are co-equal having the same nature, attributes, and perfections, and worthy of the same homage, obedience, and trust.
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and man. He died on the cross for our sins, rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where he sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and therefore is lost. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man’s salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5. We believe that eternal Salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s works, and is possessed by any and all who profess faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour.
6. We believe in the great commission given to us by our Lord Jesus Christ to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, and make disciples of all nations.
7. We believe that Baptism is by immersion and the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are the only two ordinances given to the church to be observed in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as a means for man’s salvation.
8. We believe in the personal bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that His second coming inspires believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and seperation from God of the unsaved in hell.
10. We believe that marriage is the union of one man and one woman insittued by God at the begining of creation as recorded in the book of Genesis.
11. We believe that all human life belongs to God and God is the Author, Creator, and Giver of human life. God highy values human life. Hence,we hold that procedures designed to take life, including abortion, euthanasia, and assisted suicide, are an affront to God’s sovereignty.
12. We believe that every Christian, as a steward of God’s wealth entrusted to him, should give to support his local church financially. We believe that God has established the principle of giving whereby Christians should give regularly and cheerfully to the support of the Church, the relief of those in need, and the spread of the gospel.