This must also be our desire, to grow in prayer. Here is a list of ten items that we must pray for specifically.
1. Salvation of the lost (Rom 10:1)
2. Sanctification (John 17:17)
Sanctification means to be set apart for God, so that His purposes become reality in our lives day by day.
3. Service (To be Sent) Isaiah 6:8
That we don’t end up being spectators but be actively involved in the work of God. To serve the Lord according to our giftedness.
4. Strength (Judges 16:28; Ephesians 3:16; Philippians 4:13)
In ourselves we are weak and inadequate! So we must be empowered to be all what the Lord wants us to be and to do all what the Lord has asked us to do.
5. Security (Matthew 6:13; 2 Thessalonians 3:2)
We live in a world of abounding iniquity and can feel very insecure. We ask the Lord to daily protect us morally from the contamination of sin, and physically from all danger.
6. Solace (2 Corinthians 1:3, 4)
We all hurt in some way and there is a point of bleeding in each of our lives. We pray for the Lord to comfort us with His presence and give us courage to live our lives victoriously in the face of pain.
7. Satisfaction (Contentment, Hebrews 13:5; Philippians 4:11, 12)
“God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him”
Pray that the Lord would deliver us from the lure of riches so that we will be content with what the lord has blessed us and be able to share our resources with those in need.
8. Serenity (Isaiah 26:3; Philippians 4:6, 7; Colossians 3:15)
We pray for the peace of Christ to rule our hearts in the midst of all the stresses of life.
9. Submission (Matthew 26:39; Ephesians 5:21)
This is the prayer for humility and meekness. Pray that we submit to the Lord, His Word, His will, to godly leadership
10. Soul-winning (Romans 9:1, 2; 10:1)
We pray that the Lord will give us a burden for the lost and the love to reach out to them with the glorious Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Become a prayer warrior
A student in the school of prayer,